This week we were asked to start cleaning up our code and using functions in the main loop. I started working with the very limited game I made for week 2 “evil peeps”. While I eventually got the functions down I spent most of my time this week trying to get the Evil Peeps themselves to work as an object. I had the X location and Y location as well as the entire drawing and timing function as parts of a “peeps” object but I could never seem to get it to work. (I unfortunately can’t find the screenshot I took of this). Ultimately I settled on just organizing my code using functions as well as adding some “if” stamtents and other improvements to make it feel like more of a game. My goal for this project going forward is to get these peeps moving around on the screen once they are placed and to finally implement fail conditions.